Friday, December 2, 2011

My last correction

Just thinking of my last correction-not the correction it self. That was just a mistake. Stella jumped on it and said, " lets write in the correction". OK lets forget about my minor embarrassment, the effort for the task, but lets not forget the regret that you would not understand what was meant. Man am I glad I can learn lessons today instead of being thick headed. I live in the state of California. Yep liberal-ville. A state, broke as a bastard and still voting liberal concepts. Schwartz his face was a RINO . "THE PROBLEM"   I was in Silicon Valley in the day of incredible innovation  1970's . I met a guy form Texas or Alabama no matter what a southern drawl and I thought he was slow, thinking, acting, man he was a brilliant programmer what a treat to my social education. The melting pot of great intelligent people. You guys should of been there-great fun.  However then came " TAXES"  and the liberal hi-tax machine came marching in. A bunch of smart guys and gals running the great state. Big tax money going into the states coffers. Liberals are possibly the stupidest educated people I'd ever talked to. Did they not see these corporations had the ability to move.  THEY DID - THEY MOVED. Now California voters are still voting liberal. Now lets not get down on the voters after all they were educated or indoctrinated ito there views. So with all the largest education budget in the world. there doesn't seem to be a learning curve in the near future. So the greatest state in the union ruined by educated stupidity.  BUY THE WAY This is the truth, there is no rebuttal. OH OH I'm wrong again, once more. A young woman with 4 kids moved here from Oklahoma, stated " I'd be stupid not to receive the California welfare" It's the best. Here it is an uneducated, obese, barefoot welfare recipient smarter than all the states trusted servants. I stand corrected once more.THIS OBSERVATION is seen by all in the U S and the world but is ether treated with a blind eye, or blind indoctrination or Mr Obama is this above your pay grade also. These are questions, with no answers. A simple fact is this lesson is way beyond Obama's learning curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment