Sunday, December 4, 2011

Herman Cain

I just wanted to say I am disappointed that Herman Cain decided to leave the Presidential race. I think he would of made a terrific President.   I back him up 100 percent and I understand his reasons for deciding to leave the race now.    Once again the media went wild with their coverage of news about Mr. Cain's personal life.  They did the same thing with Sarah Palin.  They have no disregard for the people they hurt along the way and the vicious attacks they make thru their representation.

I look forward to Herman Cain's next step.  I lift him and his family up in prayers as they begin the healing process of all the hurtful things exposed in the last couple of months.

Maybe we will see a Herman Cain/Sarah Palin ticket or vice versa in 2016.  I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment